Welcome to Tabeetha, a school like no other which has served the Jaffa community and the surrounding area since 1863.
It is the educational and spiritual home for pupils from more than 40 different nationalities. It is a school where every student’s cultural heritage and diversity are valued, where girls and boys have equal opportunity to succeed and where individuals can grow and thrive.
True to our legacy of following Christian values, we embrace and share our diversity because we believe that we can become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors in our global community and beyond. Join us in the journey and become a member of Tabeetha’s family.
For further information please contact the school’s secretary Ms Tina Goldfarb.
The application process begins in January for children applying for Reception class. All children coming into the school are required to undergo evaluations to determine their ability to learn in English (a third language for most of our pupils.) Admission decisions are based on these evaluations in addition to personal interview and a variety of factors to give the class balance. Classes are kept to 26 pupils so we are dependant on space too.
- There is a 500 NIS non refundable fee for evaluations done with children
- 1,000 NIS non refundable Registration fees are paid by the end of March each year
- If the registration fees are not paid by that date, the pupil’s name will be removed from the school lists and his/her place will be offered to another child on the waiting list.
Fees can be paid by standing order or cash.
- In the event of a cheque bouncing or cancellation of the standing order a 50NIS fee will be charged and payment must be provided in cash within 14 days.
- Financial Assistance in the form of bursary is available to help families genuinely unable to meet the costs. Forms are available from Miss Raeda, email@example.com. Decisions and approvals of the applicants are made by the School Board.
- Pupils leaving the school prior the end of the school session must give a two month’s written notice or pay two months fees in lieu.