Welcome to Tabeetha! A School like no other has served the Jaffa community and the surrounding area since 1863.
Tabeetha School is an educational and spiritual home for pupils of more than 40 different nationalities where each student’s cultural heritage and religious beliefs are valued.
True to our legacy, following Christian values, we embrace and share our diversity because we believe that we can become better individuals, companionate humans and effective contributors to our global community. Join us in this fabulous journey and become a member of Tabeetha’s family.
For further information please contact the school’s secretary Ms Tina Goldfarb.
The application form can be downloaded in PDF form and posted to us (the address is on the form and our contact page).
The application process begins in January and children applying for Reception class undergo evaluations to determine their ability to learn in English. Admission decisions are based on these evaluations in addition to personal interview, a variety of factors to give the class balance and available space and are published in March.
- There is a 500 NIS non refundable fee for evaluation exams
- 1,000 NIS non refundable Registration fees are paid by the end of March.
- If the registration fees are not paid by that date, the student’s name will be removed from the school lists and his/her place will be offered to another child on the waiting list.
Fees can be paid by standing order or cash.
- In case of bouncing or cancellation of the standing order a 50NIS fee will be charged and payment must be provided in cash within 14 days.
- Financial Assistance in the form of bursary is available to help families genuinely unable to meet the costs. Decisions and approvals of the applicants are made by the School Board.
- Pupils leaving the school prior the end of the school session must give a two month’s written notice or pay two months fees in lieu.